Sunday, August 25, 2013

8-25 Food Journal - Why does the Weekend go by so Fast?

This was a nice weekend, but it went by too fast. Yesterday's little day trip was wonderful, and today I did house chores, worked in the yard, and got my weekly groceries bought.

 Breakfast-
Subway 6in Flatbread/ham/egg whites/shredded cheese/tomatoes/onion/spinach/bellpepper

Snack-
Apple
PB2 powder mixed w/water
1tsp coconut oil

Zumba *Awesome Class*

Snack-
Kashi Pumpkin Spice Granola bar

Dinner-
Ground turkey 85/15
black eyed peas
plain greek yogurt
salsa
cheddar cheese
shredded lettuce
bell pepper
yellow and green onion


I used My Fitness Pal to track my food today-
 http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/MrHillswife

I was over on protein, sugar, sodium, and fat.

This week, I want to work on staying within the ranges for these areas.



No comments:

Post a Comment