Monday, August 12, 2013

Food Journal 8-12

Once again, Amy has inspired me. Amy is doing food journaling on her blog, so I decided I would follow her lead and do it, too!

6:30AM
Wake, 20oz water 

7:05AM
plain greek yogurt, ¼ c blueberries,5 strawberries, truvia packet, 20oz water

7:30-8:00AM-20 oz water

9:45AM 
boiled egg and peach, 20 oz water

1:00PM
lemon pepper tuna pack, 3 figs, apple, 1tbs PB, hard boiled egg, Green Giant Broccoli  and cheese pack, 20 oz water

4:45 PM
Nature Valley protein chewy bar PB dark chocolate, 20 oz water

5:30 PM -ZUMBA, 20oz water

7:30 PM 
Gound turkey and marinara sauce, 1 serving dreamfield noodles, 1 cup broccoli slaw, 20 oz water

Good day. Workout and water!

2 comments:

  1. Great eating plan! When I was working on my weight loss I found a lot of interesting info on militarygradenutritionals.com/blog. Training programms, diets, and other tips for athletes as well as for people who visit gym occasionally (just like me). I've read about dietary supplements, which helped me get enough nutrition without overeating and keep my body energized. Now losing weight is much easier for me.

    ReplyDelete